We do not offer ebook anymore.
Forex and Options Interactive Trading Academy
Forex and Options Interactive Trading Academy it is a short and very interesting guide for novice and intermediate traders. I includes:
- Japanese Candlesticks
- Trend lines, support and resistance
- Moving Averages
- Alligator strategy
- The RSI
- Bollinger Bands
The presented strategies can be successfully implemented on Stock Exchange, Forex or Binary Options markets. Videos and screenshots used in this educational material are courtesy of IQ Option platform. All strategies can be practised on a free demo account.
IQ Option academy
1. Review of the platform – IQ Option
2. Registration and Interface – IQ Option
3. How to trade on IQ Option
4. Japanese Candlesticks. What is this? – IQ Option
5. Piercing pattern – IQ Option
6. Three Black Crows Pattern – IQ Option
7. Pin-Bar candlestick. What is this? – IQ Option
8. Trend lines. What is this? – IQ Option
9. Trend line break pattern – IQ Option
10. Rebound from the line pattern – IQ Option
11. Moving Averages. What is This? – IQ Option
12. Rainbow pattern. IQ Option
13. Breaking of maximum and minimum – IQ Option
14. Relative strength index indicator. How does the indicator work?
15. Bollinger Bands. How does the indicator work?
16. Moving Average. How does the indicator work?
17. MACD. How does the indicator work?
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the articles have been created by Artificial Intelligence for marketing purpose. Not all of them has been reviewed by humans so these articles may contain misinformation and grammar errors. However, these errors are not intended and we try to use only relevant keywords so the articles are informative and should be close to the truth. It’s recommended that you always double-check the information from official pages or other sources. Also, the articles on this website are not investment advice. Any references to historical price movements or levels are informational and based on external analysis and we do not warrant that any such movements or levels are likely to reoccur in the future.
In accordance with the requirements set by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), trading with binary and digital options is only available to customers categorized as professional clients.
Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Thank you for that!